Copy & Paste This Code:

Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Sad Little Flower

Wow! I have not blogged for a VERY long time. I think about it a lot, about what I'd like to blog about, then never seem to have time to do it, or at least I think I don't have enough time to write what I want, so I don't do it! Vicious cycle! So my new goal is to just do it! I have a list of things I'd like to blog about, but this one was not on my list. Oh, well! I have planted lots of pretty flowers in containers on our deck and around the yard. In particular, I planted a hot pink gerbera daisy. It was lovely. I enjoyed it every day. Early this morning we had a rain downpour. It rained HARD. When I got up this morning and opened the blind over the deck doors, I noticed the deck was covered with leaves and things. Then I looked over my plants, and this is what I saw.....


My sad little flower used to look like this....


Megan did point out that another blossom was growing, so hopefully my sad little flower will once again be beautiful!

4 comments:

tayler said...

that is sad... :( poor flower

Angie said...

Yah Shell! You have know moved from the bottom of my list to the top!! Poor little flower... but how fun that you haver gerber daisies right on your patio!!

Tony said...

That sad little flower has been sad way too long. How 'bout another cute lil'ol story?

Jen said...

I didn't know you blogged.. you should pick it up again :) I love reading your stuff.