Copy & Paste This Code:

Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Photo Tag......


I have been negligent in posting, I know! I guess I need to start with the TAG.... Angie tagged me with the "post your 4th photo in your 4th folder" tag. Okey-dokey! Andy will love this one! However, I must explain why my this photo is so recent. See, it all started back in November of 2007 when I discovered that my husband, whom I love and adore, changed around our computers and in the process deleted all of my photos forever never to be recovered ever again. This wouldn't be a problem if I'd been a good girl and backed my dear photos up. Needless to say, I lost over a years worth of photos - Sept 2006 through Halloween 2007. I did get some of them back because I'd sent photo discs to Nikki, but not all of them. AND, most importantly, I haven't put any back on to the computer. So my photo folders begin with Nov 2007. Andy spent an afternoon with us in Minnesota in Feb of 2008. He bonded with the kids over pokemon, webkinz, and littlest pet shop! Fly back and see us again soon, Andy! Bring Missy next time!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Love the picture! I am crying for you that you lost all of those pictures :(! Hope all is AND are well at your house. Love ya!

Missy W. said...

so cute!

Leslie Jordan said...

Shelly! You have a blog! Well . . . goodness gracious! Hello! :-) I miss you. I hope things are going well for you. I loved seeing you in the Thanksgiving pictures. Next time you come down, I'd love to see you. Hope all is well! I'm happy you have a blog! :-)