Copy & Paste This Code:

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Rant about the Christmas Tree, by Logan

Oh, the ranting that goes on in these little clips is priceless. We often never really know what upsets Logan or why he feels the way he does or responds the way he does to things. It's always surprising but rarely hilarious. Logan was not pleased with our Christmas tree choice. He wanted to go WAY back to one that Megan had suggested. It was way too cold for me to even consider going back, and since Logan was also miserably cold, I'm not sure why he wanted to stay out in the cold even longer. His tears were freezing to his frozen cheeks! He was MAD and nothing anyone said could make it any better. So we got the tree around 4 pm. The videos were taken around 9:30 pm that night after the ward Christmas party. He was still just as mad. At the party, he told anyone who would listen about our horrible tree. According to Logan, there is no love in that Christmas tree. He finally warmed up to the tree. It took a few days. Decorating the tree is one of his favorite things, so I'm sure that helped. Enjoy. I'm sure it's only hilarious to us, but thought I'd share....


2 comments:

Nicole said...

oh the Loggie boy! what a goofy kid :] gotta love him though!

Angie said...

Shell, Shell, Shell... yes it's funny to more than just your "immediate" family! Although I must admit that the growling part... kinda creeped me out :)! We love of of you and especially you Loggie! We wish you could be here for Christmas. I wonder if you would like my tree? I guess if you didn't you would let me know!! (I am curious as to how you know which trees are "full of love"?)